Library Closed for Carpet Replacement
- Date: 08/08/2014
- Location: Glendora Public Library
140 S Glendora Ave
Glendora , California 91741
The Glendora Library’s main floor and Children’s Room are scheduled to undergo carpet replacement. The Library will need to be closed during the installation.
The Library will be closed beginning on Monday, July 28, 2014. We anticipate reopening on Monday, August 18, 2014.
Library services and programs will be adjusted as follows:
- Material checkout will be unavailable during the closure.
- Limited information service will be available from 10 am - 5 pm Monday through Friday by calling 626/852-4891. Questions may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Staff will respond to your inquiry within 2 business days. All electronic resources are available 24/7 with your library card number and PIN.
- You can access the Library's online catalog to review the status of your account. Holds and interlibrary loan services will not be available during this time.
- Materials will be due either before or after the closure.
- Library materials may be returned to one of our convenient book drops located in the parking lot behind the Library and in front of the Library on Glendora Ave. You may also return material in the lower lobby.
- The lower lobby may be closed intermittently during the carpet installation.
- Bidwell Forum will be available for regularly scheduled events.
- The Friends Book Loft will remain open. Located on the second floor of the Library, Book Loft hours are Mon-Fri 9:30 am to 4:30 pm and Sat 10 am - 4 pm. The August Super 8-Day Sale will be held in Bidwell Forum.
If you have questions or need additional information, please call the Library at 626/852-4891 during normal business hours, or check this web page for up-to-date information.