What services are available through eTRAKiT system?
- Permit searches
- Acquire permits online (see Acquiring Permits Online below)
- Inspection scheduling and results
- Plan review status
- Project searches
- Property searches
Acquiring Permits Online
Who can acquire online permits?
- Licensed contractors registered with Building Division.
Permit types available online:
- Dishwasher replacement
- Electrical service panel upgrade (not more than 200 amps)
- Tank water heater replacement (not more than 50 gal)
- Sewer repair
- Asphalt shingle reroof
Online permit requirements
- Online permit available for replacing dishwasher in existing location.
- Air-gap is required per California Plumbing Code.
- Electric Panel
- Online permit available for electrical service panel upgrade (not more than 200 amps).
- Contact Southern California Edison (SCE) at 800-655-4555 for meter spot. Important: service planner to approve meter location.
- Acquire inspection and approval from City of Glendora Building Division before concealing any work.
- Once installation is approved, Building Division will send release to SCE.
- Tank Water Heater
- Online permit available for replacing tank type water heater (not more than 50 gal.) in existing location.
- See water heater checklist . Note that a thermal expansion tank is required.
- Sewer Repair
- Online permit available for sewer repairs or installation of sewer cleanouts.
- Acquire inspections of sewer repair before covering up area of repair/replacement.
- Ashphalt Shingle Reroof
- Online permit available for reroofs using asphalt shingles.
- Please follow prompts in regards to inspections, 10d nail requirements, roof pitch, roof ventilation, business license and rain barrel requirements.
- A minimum of two fifty-gallon rain barrels shall be installed to capture roof rainwater runoff.
- A roof drainage system, such as roof gutters, roof drains or scuppers directing the runoff to the rain barrels is required.