Parent Links :
- Children's Nutrition Collection - "In response to the growing rates of obesity and lifestyle related chronic disease in children across the U.S., the Children’s Nutrition Collection (CNC) was funded as a pilot project of the North Bay Cooperative Library System, to serve as a simple and creative way to support local nutrition literacy for children."
- The Family Education Network - Parenting advice, child development, and family reference.
- KidsHealth - For Parents - Find answers to your child or teens health questions as well as your own.
- Kidspace - Teachers & Parents' Corner - "Resources for parents & teachers to use in helping their kids to learn...Art, music and museum resources for parents and teachers, computers, lesson planning, math and science resources, reading, sports and recreation..."
- Math and Reading Help - "The purpose of this website is to help parents find the appropriate learning resources to help their children improve academic skills, study habits, and their overall attitudes toward learning."
- Parenting.com - Online version of the magazine Parenting.
- Ready To Read, Ready To Succeed. An extensive list of books which children can read to help improve their reading skills. Compiled by Pepperdine University professor of education Cynthia Dollins.
- The Whole Family Center - "Real families, real issues, real solutions...Strengthen your personal and family relationships and solve the most challenging issues facing you and your family today."