2013 - 2014 School-Year Program
It's back to school time once again in Glendora!
You know what that means -- afternoons filled with Guitar Hero I and II, DDR and movie days in the Teen Lounge, flag football, dodgeball, pool, ping pong, and air hockey tables, not to mention lots of great arts and crafts to do. Don't worry -- it's not always fun and games; the Teen Center also offers homework help!
|Monday-Friday||11:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
|Summer Hours|| 10:00a.m.- 7:00p.m.
- Knott's Scary Farm/Lock-In Trip (October 5, 2013; $45.00 from 5:00p.m.- 3:00a.m.)
- Magic Mountain Trip (January 20, 2014; $25.00 from 10:00a.m. - 7:00p.m.)
- Santa Monica Pier & Beach (November 16, 2013; $25.00 from 10:00a.m. - 6:00p.m.)
Download Teen Center Permission Slip Form (required for all Teen Center trips)
- Annie Warner, Recreation Supervisor: (626) 914-3646
- John Aguirre, Recreation Superintendent: (626) 914 -8236