CITY OFFICES WILL BE CLOSED MAY 26, JULY 4 & SEPTEMBER 1.
For information on the following Free Presentations click here.
- Extreme Heat & the Prevention of Heat Related Illnesses - June 4
- "How" Hospice Can Bring Quality Back to One's Life - June 11
- DMV-Senior Driver Ombudsman - June 18
- Aging Parents: 7 Warning Signs of Health Problems - July 9
- Your Life, Your Legacy - July 17
- Insight Into Eyesight - July 29
- C.A.P.S. (Citizens Awareness Program for Seniors) Frauds/Scams Targeting Seniors - July 31
- Understanding Digital Media/Social Media - August 5 (Correction: 1:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m.)
- Music and Relaxation Therapy - Correction: Thursday, August 14