Online Registration Opens for
Tuesday, August 26, 2014, for RESIDENTS ONLY (8:00 a.m.)
Friday, August 29, 2014, for NON-RESIDENTS (12 midnight)
24 Hours a Day, Seven Days a Week!
Request your account today!
Click on "I Agree" below to request an account. Choose your activity and click to register. Complete the registration form, pay with a credit card, and print your receipt from your home or office computer.
Trips are now available for online Registration!
Simply follow the guidelines below and note registration start dates on page 14 of the Community Services Guide:
All first-time online registration customers need to request an account in order to register. You will receive your password and online registration account confirmation via email immediately.
- Glendora Community Services Department has teamed with Activenet.com to provide online registration for our participants. Online registrations are subject to a convenience fee that will appear with the activity fee on your credit card statement as a payment made to Active.com. (Convenience fees are applied to the entire order.)
- Our website is a secure site certified by Thawte.
- You must have a valid credit card.
- Please bring your receipt to your first class or program.
* With a $2 minimum per registration per person.
- Full refund or credit will be given if the Community Services Department cancels the program.
- No refunds or credit after the class/program/league has had its second meeting.
- All refund requests will be approved or denied by the Glendora Community Services Department and at the discretion of the instructor. Refunds will be issued through the mail in approximately 4-6 weeks.
- The Glendora Community Services Department reserves the right to adjust the policy, depending upon the circumstances and the severity of the situation.
- PLEASE NOTE: THE ONLINE CONVENIENCE FEE IS CHARGED BY THE CREDIT INSTITUTION AND IS NON-REFUNDABLE!
To Register Online - Click “I Agree”
We would like to hear your comments about this service. Please call or send your comments to (626) 914-8228 or email@example.com.