For information on paying parking citations please click here.
- All vehicles must be parked on a legally installed, paved surface - and not on lawns.
- Overnight parking without a permit, is prohibited on all City streets from 2 a.m. to 4 a.m., Monday through Friday. A parking violation will cost you $45.
- Vehicles left illegally parked on the street for more than 72 hours may be towed and stored.
- Recreational vehicles (campers, boats, etc.) may not be parked in front yard setbacks in residential zones.
- Commercial vehicles weighing more than 7,000 pounds may not be parked for more than two hours in residential zones.
- Commercial vehicles may not be parked for more than one hour in commercial zones unless the vehicle is owned by the property owner.
NIGHTLY PARKING PERMITS may be purchased from vending machines located in front of the Glendora Police Dept., 150 S. Glendora Ave., and at Gladstone Park, 630 E. Gladstone. The cost is $5 per vehicle, per night. For the permit to be valid, the license or vehicle identification number of the vehicle must be written on the permit and displayed face-up on the driver's side of the vehicle's dashboard.
Click here to purchase a nightly parking permit.
TEMPORARY PARKING PERMITS may be purchased during construction projects in which access to off-street parking is not available. These permits are available for purchase at the City's Community Preservation Office, 150 S. Glendora Ave., Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Each permit is $35 per vehicle and is valid for 30 calendar days. Applicants should bring a valid City-issued building permit when applying for a temporary permit.
Click here to fill out the Temporary Permit Application for Early Morning Parking.
ANNUAL PERMITS may be purchased when all existing legal parking spaces are being used by operating vehicles and when no additional legal parking space exists. This does not apply to garages being used to store household items instead of cars. A non-refundable fee of $75 must be paid at the time of application. Trailers, commercial vehicles, recreational vehicles, vehicles not registered to the applicant's address, or vehicles with expired/invalid registration, are ineligible for annual permits.
STEP 1 Click here to read all the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions). If you believe you qualify got to step 2.
STEP 2 Click here to fill out the Annual Permit Application for Early Morning Parking. Complete the application, print the form and submit it to the Glendora Police Department’s Community Preservation Bureau at 150 S. Glendora Avenue, Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm or schedule an appointment by calling (626)852-4825 to submit it.
For more information on Temporary or Annual Parking Permits, please call: (626) 852-4825