The City received an application for a Conditional Use Permit and Development Plan Review for the construction of a two-story, 150 bed Community Care Facility for Seniors (Independent Living and Assisted Living) on the site of the Casa Carmen Guest Home, an existing Community Care Facility (Adult Resident Facility/Developmentally Disabled) licensed for 81 beds.
The goal of this web page is to provide the public with a way to access the latest happenings occurring with the development and to answer questions about the development. We encourage interested persons to contact the Planning Department directly if you have any questions or concerns.
Recent Project Approvals
- The Planning Commission conducted a noticed public hearing pursuant to Sections 21.01.030 and 21.03.050 of the Glendora Municipal Code on February 7, 2017. The project was unanimously approved.
Significant Activity and Schedule
- Concept Review for a similar, three-story project was completed in July 2015 (PLN15-0333).
- The proposed project meets the development standards required by the City’s Zoning Code and the site is zoned Medical Services (GMC 21.05.020).
- On January 23, 2017, the City hosted an INFORMATIONAL MEETING related to the application (PLN16-0046) at the Crowther Teen and Family Center. The applicant gave a brief description of the project and answered questions from the audience.
- Glendora Planning Department > Emily Stadnicki, City Planner (626) 914-8217 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicant > BUILDING WORX INC > Vance Pomeroy / (661) 361-5619 or email@example.com
Link to February 7, 2017 Planning Commission meeting agenda and supporting documentation: (See item 3)