August 1 - November 1, 2012
Attention residents, businesses, and organizations in the vicinity of the existing railroad tracks in Glendora, CA.
Crews will begin installation of underground electrical conduit and utility boxes as part of the construction of the 11.5-mile Metro Gold Line Foothill Extension light rail project. This work requires trench excavation within the railroad corridor between N. Citrus Avenue and N. Barranca Avenue in Glendora, CA.
This operation is scheduled to begin Wednesday, August 1, 2012, and will continue intermittently until Thursday, November 1, 2012, weather permitting. Anticipated work hours are from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Crews will be working within the railroad corridor located north of W. Foothill Boulevard, between N. Citrus Avenue and N. Barranca Avenue within the city of Glendora.
WHAT TO EXPECT
• All of the work will be within the railroad corridor; street lane closures are not required for this work.
• Access for local residences and businesses will not be affected.
• Construction equipment noise will be heard near active work zones.
• Flaggers will be used to direct traffic when equipment enters and exits the railroad right-of-way.
• Watering equipment will be used to control dust.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Visit www.foothillextension.org and sign up to receive important progress updates and construction alerts to your email.