Low Cost of Doing Business:
• Low Cost of Doing Business • Proximity to Freeways
• Access to Customers • Quality of Life
In a 2012 Business Survey, 75% of business respondents stated the City of Glendora is a Good to Excellent place to conduct business – 90% rated it Average to Excellent. For more information on our Business Survey, please see the Summary Report
The City of Glendora is situated at the Foothill (210) and Orange (57) Freeways, within a 20 minute drive to Los Angeles, and the San Bernardino and Orange counties. The planned Metro Gold Line Foothill Extension includes a station in Glendora which will allow additional commute options to Glendora from Los Angeles, to the West, and Montclair, to the East.
Commercial Façade Improvement Program: This business assistance program offers both new and existing business owners a forgivable business loan of up to 75% of project costs, up to $50,000. Improvements must be made to the exterior of the commercial property and a job must be created. For more information, please call the Economic Development Specialist at (626) 914-8292 or review the following:
The low cost of doing business in Glendora will help your bottom line and offer room to grow your business. Glendora takes affirmative steps to keep costs down by offering:
• Competitive Fees • No utility user tax
• Competitive Commercial Lease Rates • Streamlined plan check
• No extra sales tax levies • Housing for a variety of income levels
The Glendora Economic Development office makes an effort to support the development and growth of its business community by providing quality workshops. Please check back later for our next scheduled event, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to be included on the email information distribution list.
The City of Glendora was named as a finalist for the 2012 Most Business-Friendly City in Los Angeles County by the Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation (LAEDC).
Recognition as a finalist, is a result of Glendora's:
• Demonstrated commitment to economic development as a priority
• Excellence in programs and services designed to facilitate business entry, expansion, and retention
• Economic development activity over the past three years
• Competitive business tax rates and fee structure
• Effective communication with and about business clients
If you are ready to start your new business, or expand, take the time to explore Glendora.
If you have any questions, or need assistance finding a suitable location, please contact:
Economic Development Specialist
116 E. Foothill Blvd., Glendora CA 91741
For community demographics, please click here:
Glendora Demographics and Statistics